Airsep Portable Oxygen Concentrators
AirSep Medical is a world renowned manufacturer of portable oxygen
concentrators. The breathing devices are designed to be the lightest, quietest
and most efficient ones, assisting O2 patients with their oxygen therapy needs.
The greatest majority of AirSep breathing apparatuses are designed to
offer a continual source of oxygen for patients. Years ago most oxygen
concentrators used to be bulky and heavy, and thus quite difficult to carry
around. AirSep has broken the boundaries and now offers patients the most
efficient portable oxygen concentrators. Patients do not have to confront
themselves with mobility restrictions, thanks to the great choice of breathing
devices available from AirSep.
- Reliable portable oxygen concentrators
- Innovative designs
- Ease of use
- Comfortable oxygen therapy at home or on the go
The life of an AirSep portable oxygen concentrator can be considerably
increased if regular maintenance is performed (such as replacing the air
Some of the oxygen concentrator models manufactured by AirSep include the Focus
concentrators, the FreeStyle & FreeStyle5, AirSep VisionAire series, AirSep
NewLife Elite & Intensity series.
The AirSep portable oxygen concentrators are FAA approved for on-board use.
Patients only need to notify the airline company in prior about their
intent/need to use such a device in-flight.
The AirSep portable oxygen concentrators have been developed to aid even
the most active of patients with breathing disorders. The concentrators are
portable and are very easy to carry around. Patients do not have to cancel trips
or to miss out on important events because of the breathing complications they
struggle with. The AirSep oxygen devices are quite discreet, easy to carry and
deliver efficient oxygen therapy.
Freestyle & Freestyle 5 by AirSep:
- Compact portable oxygen concentrators of full capacity
- Up to 5 pulse settings
- Up to 3.5 hours of use on battery
- AirBelt innovative technology offers between 7 and 10 hours of extended
- Ultra lightweight portable oxygen concentrators
FOCUS by AirSep:
- Focus is an FAA approved breathing apparatus
- Produces oxygen on demand
- Equipped with micro-batteries which offer extended hours of functioning
- AirBelt battery belt pack is optional
- Focus by AirSep is rendered as the world’s lightest Portable Oxygen
Concentrator, with only 0.8kg (1.75LB)
- Recharge time is 4 hours
VisionAire oxygen concentrators are compact and lightweight devices which
offer proper oxygen therapy to patients. The VisionAire 2 is designed for
pediatric use, while VisionAire 3 & 5 is designed for adult oxygen therapy use.
- VisionAire devices are maintenance free units
- Cost effective solutions for patients with breathing complications
- Regarded as the most power efficient oxygen concentrators available on the
- VisionAire concentrators 2 (for pediatric use) are equipped with an
intuitive oxygen monitor. This oxygen monitor is optional for VisionAire
models 3 & 5
Sleep Restfully is a leader in the distribution of a wide variety of
portable oxygen concentrators. The company has a positive presence on the
market, and striving to offer patients the widest range of quality oxygen
therapy devices and accessories/spare parts at the most competitive prices.