The 920M Plus and 2500A handheld pulse oximeter
provides on-the-spot oximetry readings, and are designed to be easy to use for both healthcare professionals and patients. They feature a bigger display, better performance and a 72-hour memory. The soft, rubberized cover slides away for easy access to batteries, and may be used with a wide variety of finger and ear sensors for adult, infant and neonatal patients.
- New Design is smaller, lighter and easier to carry.
- Larger Display is easier to read and harder to confuse oxygen saturation and pulse readings.
- Two Button Operation is easy to use and enables you to control all functions.
- Expanded Memory up to 72 hours provides the option for longer studies.
- More Efficient with four AA batteries instead of six for 100 hours of use.
- Profusion Light indicates a proper connection - when it lights up, you're recording.
- Full Line Of Sensors are compatible with sensors for 920M model.
- Battery Light gives you a clear indication of battery condition.
- Optional NIMH Rechargeable Battery System provides cost-effective operation and flexibility with power options.
|Oxygen Saturation Range (SpO2):
||0 to 100%
|Pulse Rate Range:
||18 or 300 Pulses Per Minute
||SpO2 (+/-1 Standard Deviation)
||70-100% +/- 2 digits for adults using Finger Clip Sensors70-100% +/- 3 digits for adults using Flex, Flexi-Form, or Reflectance Sensors 70-100% +/- 4 digits using Ear Clip Sensors70-95% +/- 3 digits for neonates using Infant or Neonatal Sensors
||+/- 3 +/- 1 digit
||3-digit 7-segment LEDs, red
||-20 to +50 degrees C (-4 to +122 degrees F)
||-30 to +50 degrees C (-22 to +122 degrees F)
||10 to 90% non-condensing
||10 to 95% non-condensing
||Up to 12,000 meters (40,000 feet)
||Up to 4 atmospheres
|| Four 1.5V AA size alkaline batteries (100 hours typical operation) NIMH rechargeable battery pack (45 hours typical operation) AC power (charging stand)
||13.8 x 7.0 x 3.2 cm (5.4 x 2.8 x 1.3 in)
||210 g (7.4 oz) with alkaline batteries230 g (8.1 oz) with NIMH rechargeable battery pack