AirSep freestyle 5 portable oxygen concentrator
CAIRE introduces updates to its high capacity portable oxygen
concentrator - the AirSep FreeStyle 5.
Added features and benefits include:
- New Power Supply Connection - Completely
re-designed connector featuring multi-directional installation
with no pins to align and no release button to press. The metal
connection points ensure the highest durability of both the
power supply and FreeStyle 5 for oxygen users.
- New User-Replaceable Battery - Swap battery
packs on the go instead of waiting to re-charge an internal
battery or having to add heavy external batteries. The battery
pack will re-charge anytime AC or DC power is connected and is
easily accessible from the front of the portable concentrator.
- Longer Battery Life - The new battery pack
provides an additional 30 minutes of duration at setting of 2,
providing up to 2 1/2 hours with a single battery pack at
- New Color Scheme - New color scheme is more
appealing and non0medical in appearance. The matte finish will
help resist everyday scratches.
FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- User-replaced battery pack with up to 2 1/2 hour battery
life at setting 2.
- Easily wearable with a handle, shoulder strap, or backpack.
- FAA Approved.
- Fully functional on AC or DC power.
- Simple One-Touch Operation.
- Flow Rate - Pluse 1-5
- Size - 10.7 x 6.6 x 4.4 in
- Weight - 6.7 pounds
- AC Power - 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DC Power - 12 - 24 VDC (15.0 amp max)
- Operating Temp. - 41F to 104F
- Sound Level - 48 dB9A) @ Setting 3
- Operating Altitude - Up to 12,000 FT.
- O2 Concentration 90% (+5.5% / -3%)
- Battery Duration - Setting 1 - 4.25 hours. Setting 2 - 2.5
hours, Setting 3 - 2.0 hours, Setting 4 - 1.75 hours, Setting 5
- 1.25 hours
- Battery Re-Charge - 4 - 5 hours
- Warm-Up Time 0 <2 minutes
- O2 Output - Setting 1 - 227.5 mL/min, Setting 2 - 420
mL/min, Setting 3 - 630 mL/min, Setting 4 - 840 mL/min, Setting
5 - 1,000 mL/min
- Limited Warranty - 3 years unit, 1 year battery & power