airsep freestyle portable oxygen concentrator
CAIRE introduces updates to the original lightweight portable oxygen
concentrator - the AirSep FreeStyle.
Added features and benefits include:
- New Power Supply Connection - Completely
re-designed connector featuring multi-directional installation
with no pins to align and no release button to press. The metal
connection points ensure the highest durability of both the
power supply and FreeStyle for oxygen users.
- New User-Replaceable Battery - Swap battery
packs on the go instead of waiting to re-charge an internal
battery or having to add heavy external batteries. The battery
pack will re-charge anytime AC or DC power is connected and is
easily accessible from the front of the portable concentrator.
- Longer Battery Life - The new battery pack
provides an additional 1 hour of duration at setting of 2,
providing up to 3 1/2 hours with a single battery pack at
- New Color Scheme - New color scheme is more
appealing and non0medical in appearance. The matte finish will
help resist everyday scratches.
FreeStyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Under 5 pound with a small compact frame.
- User-replaced battery pack with up to 3 1/2 hour battery
life at setting 2.
- Easily wearable with a handle, shoulder strap, or backpack.
- FAA Approved.
- Fully functional on AC or DC power.
- Simple One-Touch Operation.
- Flow Rate - Pluse 1-3
- Size - 8.6 x 6.1 x 3.6 in
- Weight - 4.9 pounds
- AC Power - 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DC Power - 11 - 16 VDC (8.0 amp max)
- Operating Temp. - 41F to 104F
- Sound Level - 41 dB9A) @ Setting 2
- Operating Altitude - Up to 12,000 FT.
- O2 Concentration 90% (+5.5% / -3%)
- Battery Duration - Setting 1 - 6.5 hours. Setting 2 - 3.5
hours, Setting 3 - 3.0 hours
- Battery Re-Charge - 4 - 5 hours
- Warm-Up Time 0 <2 minutes
- O2 Output - Setting 1 - 227.5 mL/min, Setting 2 - 420
mL/min, Setting 3 - 500 mL/min
- Limited Warranty - 3 years unit, 1 year battery & power