Philips SimplyGo Review 2017
SimplyGo by Philips Respironics is a portable oxygen concentrator, delivering continuous flow & pulse dose oxygen therapy for patients struggling with breathing difficulties. Respironics Simply Go is an incredibly stylish, compact and lightweight device weighing only 10 pounds. This therapeutic device synthesizes all the functional, design and performance features of a high-end concentrator, available at a price that you can afford.
- Extremely versatile therapeutic device: Pulse Dose + Continuous Flow Oxygen delivery
- 3+ hours battery life
- Lightest weight continuous flow concentrator on the market
- Compact, stylish & easy to transport
- Suitable for active patients for outdoors & travel therapeutic use
- Up to 2LPM Continuous Flow capacity and up to 6 different settings for Pulse Dose
- User-friendly screen with intuitive controls
The only 2 in 1 POC on the market
Simply Go by Philips is indeed the only portable oxygen concentrator that is capable of delivering both pulse dose and continuous flow therapy. With this device, physicians can manage in a highly reliable manner the therapeutic and lifestyle needs of a wide range of patients. With the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator, patient management is indeed simplified.
The intuitive control panel allows patients to read easily and quickly all data, while the controls are incredibly easy to see. Everything is available right at your fingertips with this stylish and compact portable oxygen concentrator. Even the basic device is packed with all the accessories patients need to start their comfortable therapy: a stylish carrying case, the SimplyGo POC, transportation cart, DC/AC power cords, detailed user manual, a case for the accessories and a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
Rugged design. Reliable oxygen therapy
This Philips oxygen concentrator comes with an extremely high impact resistance design and many other features that speak about unparalleled ruggedness such as oversized inbuilt cartwheels and top quality building materials. It is important to mention that the manufacturer has thoroughly tested the product before releasing it on the market. Philips tested the product under extreme conditions such as high temperatures, greater impacts, and even vibrations. SimplyGo by Philips Respironics is a portable oxygen concentrator that delivers top performance even under not so favorable usage conditions.
– Fold up cart for easy transport
– Oversized wheels for smooth mobility everywhere
– Adjustable handle on the cart for maximum comfort during transport
– Users can easily attach the humidifier pouch + the accessory case onto the cart
PHILIPS warranty for the SimplyGo Portal Oxygen Concentrator
– Highly flexible service programs available
– Choose between 2, 3 or 5-year warranty schedules
*please keep in mind that a valid medical prescription is required for the purchase of this product
SimplyGo is the only portable oxygen concentrator combining three smart therapy delivery options: Continuous Flow Mode, Pulse Dose Mode, and Sleep Mode. Get the peace of mind you need that you will receive adequate treatment wherever you are and whenever you need it.
Reliability. High Performance. Best Quality. SimplyGo by Philips Respironics.
– Modern, non-medical look
– Stylish briefcase
– Rugged & sturdy POC
– Easy to handle and carry around
– Reliable performance day in and day out
– Cart with oversized wheel and adjustable telescopic handles. Bumpy terrain, curbs and non-level surfaces not a problem anymore
SimplyGo Oxygen is an innovative and intuitive portable oxygen concentrator that meets and exceeds the needs of patients who must rely on such help.
Continuous Flow Mode- When in Continuous Flow Mode, the device will release a steady and continuous stream of oxygen. Patients simply need to adjust their required setting on the control panel.
Pulse Dose Mode- In Pulse Mode, SimplyGo will ‘sense’ when the inhalation phase starts and will deliver a pulsed dose of oxygen.
Sleep Mode- similar to Pulse Dose. However, ‘Sleep’ Mode will deliver a much softer pulse dose upon the exhalation phase so that your sleep will not be disturbed, but you will still receive required therapy.
Technical Specifications SimplyGo POC
Dimensions: 11.5 inches W x 10 inches H x 6 inches L
Weight: 10 pounds including device battery
Philips warranty: 2 – 3 – 5 year warranty choice
Alerts & Alarms: Wrong batter / Low Battery / High Breath Rate / Depleted Battery / No Breath / No Flow / System Fault
Battery Life: 2.7 Hours on Pulse Dose setting / 4.6 hours on continuous Flow
Internal Bacteria Filter included
Noise: 43DB at setting of 2
Operating Rages: 41-104 Fahrenheit degrees / 5-40 Celsius degrees
Oxygen Concentration: 87% to 96% at Pulse & Continuous Flow settings
Besides the regular 10 pound concentrator, Philips also created the SimplyGo Mini for maximum performance packed into an even compacter design.
SimplyGo Mini by Philips Respironics
Respironics Simply Go Mini is the smaller version of the Simply Go by Philips. This portable oxygen concentrator provides a high oxygen capacity packed in a small size and stylish design. The concentrator weighs only 5 ponds, making it extremely easy to carry around and thus enjoying required oxygen therapy wherever you go.
The Simply Go Mini is capable of delivering up to 20% more oxygen than other competitor POCs in the same range. The greatest majority of patients looking for compliant oxygen therapy and maximum portability will find the Simply Go Mini the most efficient solution.
– Two battery options
– 5 pounds including standard battery
– 4.5 hours of continuous operation at a setting of 2
– Extended battery adds 1 pound to total weight & delivers 9 hours of operation on a setting of 2
– What’s included: SimplyGo mini package includes AC power adapter for electric outlets, DC power cable for charging in the vehicle, stylish carry bag with comfortable strap & handle, accessory case, and your choice of battery size.
With SimplyGo Mini patients can be self-confident on the go. The device is capable of delivering all the essential therapeutic requirements, while patients enjoy the freedom of movement at all times. Both Simply Go Oxygen and Simply Go Mini therapeutic devices should be purchased through reputable and experienced retailers only.