SimplyGo Portable Concentrator by Philips Respironics
Philips Healthcare has always strived to offer the most innovative and efficient solutions to patients with different health problems. Philips Respironics brings the SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator which is recommended for patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea or other breathing difficulties.
SleepRestfully.com can offer you the SimplyGo POC on a budget-friendly price, and you can also shop for the best accessories that will match your device. Please keep in mind that in order to purchase any portable oxygen concentrator you need to make proof of a valid medical prescription.
SimplyGo by Respironics provides flexibility and ease of use for the patient. Regardless of where in this world you need to use your portable oxygen concentrator you can do it thanks to the dual voltage the device is equipped with.
SimplyGo best features:
- With one Lithium Ion battery, SimplyGo functions for 3.5 hours on Pulse Mode setting and 2 hours in Continuous Flow.
- In Continuous Flow SimplyGo delivers between 0. And 2 LPM and in pulse dose it delivers between 0.5 and 6LPM
- SimplyGo offers 3 different settings: Continuous Flow, Pulse Dose & Sleep Mode
- The device is perfect for both stationary and mobile use. SimplyGo can be easily carried around in a stylish carry bag and patients can even take the device with them while traveling by plane
When you order SimplyGo by Respironics through SleepRestfully you will receive the following within the package: the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator, an AC power adapter and a DC power adapter, one rechargeable Lithium Ion battery offering freedom of se for up to 3.5 hours, a universal mobile cart, the user manual and a special accessory case.
What Makes SimplyGo by Respironics so different from all the other portable oxygen concentrators? It offers 3 different operation modules not only 2 as all the other POCs in the same range:
- Pulse Mode – When SimplyGo is used in Pulse Mode it will deliver a burst of therapeutic oxygen every time the device senses a breath. When the patient begins to take the breath, SimplyGo is already sending a pulsed volume of oxygen for the patient to breathe in.
- The Continuous Flow Mode- Depending on the LPM setting, the device will deliver a constant flow of oxygen.
- Sleep Mode Oxygen Therapy by SimplyGo- this is the third available setting and it is quite similar to Pulse Mode. However, in Sleep Mode the concentrator will deliver a much softer flow/burst of oxygen which is much more comfortable to use during sleep. In case the SimplyGo does not detect a breath, the system will automatically switch to continuous flow oxygen delivery. In this case the device “remembers” the last used Continuous Flow setting and will deliver oxygen therapy according to that setting.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo is a highly versatile, efficient and portable device that provides patients with therapeutic quality oxygen for their pulmonary/breathing disorders. SimplyGo is an oxygen therapy machine that meets the needs of almost all oxygen patients.
One of the biggest advantages of the SimplyGo by Respironics is that it is capable of providing both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose oxygen. The device weighs only 10lbs. and in Continuous Flow mode it delivers 2LPM of oxygen.
Continuous Flow module the machine delivers a continuous burst of oxygen for the patient to breathe in. This module is the most comfortable to be used during sleep.
Pulse Dose module the device delivers a burst of oxygen with each breath the patient takes. Pulse Dose is particularly suited for day use. On Pulse Dose the SimplyGo delivers up
to 6 Liters Per Minute.
SimplyGo is a portable oxygen concentrator. Patients can enjoy oxygen therapy wherever they go:
traveling by air, by plain, while playing golf, attending conferences, going shopping, dining out and plenty more. With SimplyGo patients regain their freedom of mobility and they can become active again!
- No more housebound patients who use dangerous oxygen tanks and cylinders
- No more worries they will run out of oxygen
- Extremely powerful batteries delivering up to 8 hours of continuous therapy
- Lightweight device which simplifies everything! On average, the portable oxygen concentrators weigh approximately 20lbs. The SimplyGo weighs 50% less than traditional POCs.
- SimplyGo is an FAA approved POC
SimplyGo by Philips Respironics provides comfortable oxygen therapy for patients with different
levels of breathing difficulties or lung disease. Discuss with your doctor if this specific portable oxygen concentrator would indeed meet all your needs.
SimplyGo contains the highest quality parts, it comes with a design which is extremely impact resistant, a long-life compressor and a cart with oversized wheels for even more stability and ease of portability.
The manufacturer has exposed the SimplyGo to different rigorous testing modules such as great impacts, vibrations and extreme temperatures. SimplyGo achieved successfully each objective and thus the manufacturer can now offer patients an incredibly stable, impact-resistant and efficient portable oxygen concentrator.
Patients even have the option to select a SimplyGo / EverFlo duo module of oxygen therapy. This way, it is extremely easy to create a special oxygen system that can meet the needs of all patients, even of those that require supplemental oxygen therapy.
THE SIMPLYGO & EVERFLO DUO TREATMENT
The EverFlo by Philips Respironics is one of the most powerful stationary oxygen concentrators for home use. By simply teaming it up with SimplyGo, patients will enjoy medical grade oxygen therapy every time they need it at home. The oxygen delivery costs are quite expensive, but with a SimplyGo/EverFlo duo module, patients can cut the costs considerably because they can fill their own oxygen when needed.
With SimplyGo/EverFlo Module you will enjoy:
- A smart reduction of the costs needed for oxygen delivery
- Eliminating oxygen cylinder related hassles
- Fewer patient calls
- Lower overall maintenance costs
SleepRestfully can offer you any replacement part for the SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator. SleepResfully also offers unparalleled quality customer service, so please contact us should you have any questions regarding which portable oxygen concentrator is most suitable in your case. Please call the following Toll Free Number (866) 923-2727 and a friendly customer service professional will assist with your enquiry.