Tidy Tubing is the well mannered oxygen line that provides up to 15 feet of operating range and self-retracts to just 15 inches. Connect three (3) together for a total of 45 feet of mobility. Tidy Tubing easily installs on an oxygen barb just like conventional oxygen tubing, but it also has a swivel connector with clothing clip on the other end to eliminate strain. It comes complete with a disposable Two-foot-long soft nasal cannula that connects to the clothing clip.
Tidy Tubing comes in three lengths:
• 5 feet (retracts to a 5-inch coil))
• and 15 feet (retracts to a 15-inch coil)
The five-foot coil is ideal for ambulatory systems such as tanks and portable concentrators. The ten-foot coil is perfect for scooters and golf carts. And the 15-foot coil enables free movement around the room.
• Kink free & self retracting
• Quiet, odorless, smooth bore
• Long life – annual replacement recommended
• Swivel connectors at each end
• Clothing clip to eliminate strain
Material: Medical grade polyurethane
Dimensions: 3/16” ID; 5/16”OD; 1/8” wall thickness
Net Weight: All sizes less than 1 lb.