EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Therapeutic quality oxygen wherever & whenever you want ~ The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is manufactured by Philips Respironics. The company has a positive presence on the healthcare market ever since 1985, striving to provide patients with more feasible, efficient and compliant respiratory devices.
The EverGo respiratory machine offers even the most active patients the freedom of movement they have been looking for. The machine can be used easily at home, in institutions or any mobile environment. The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is cleared for use by all major airlines, so patients can now enjoy their flight while getting the necessary oxygen therapy.
How it works: simple, easy & efficient
The EverGo features an extremely user friendly interface, so that even first time users will find it comfortable and easy to use the device. The device is actually separating the oxygen from the ambient, passes it through efficient and powerful filters and delivers the purest, therapeutic oxygen to the user.
The EverGo weighs less than 10 pounds (~ 4 kg), making it comfortable to carry around. The package also contains 2
powerful Lithium Ion batteries which ensure continuous use of the device for up to 8 hours.
The EverGo is a powerful Portable Oxygen Concentrator which allows patients to get on the move even more than
People who enjoy travelling, will find the EverGo portable oxygen concentrator extremely useful. The patients can now have freedom of mobility, whether traveling by car, by plane, getting their necessary oxygen therapy while on a camp trip, or enjoying their golf tournament.
EverGo: Carefree & active all day
- 8 hours of battery life
- The ability to use & charge the device simultaneously
- Extremely easy to use touchscreen interface
- Folding mobile cart with locking handles for even more comfort
- Providing 1050ml oxygen/ minute
Cost Efficiency: Using conventional oxygen tanks is neither comfortable, nor cheap. Many patients put up with feelings of frustration because they have to use bulky concentrators to get enough oxygen. The EverGo represents the next best alternative even for home use, eliminating the need to use bulky devices or oxygen tanks. Also, patients can save money in the long term by switching to more compact, modern and highly efficient portable oxygen concentrators such as the EverGo.
EverGo product features & specifications
- 90% +/ -3 oxygen concentration
- The pulse dose of oxygen therapy delivery is done in 0.5 increments, using settings 1 to 6
- 12 inches long, 6 inches wide & 8.5 inches tall
- At a setting of 2,20 bpm, the two batteries last for 8 hours, and one battery lasts for 4 hours on a setting of 2,20 bpm
- 1 battery needs 2 hours to charge fully, and 2 batteries require 4 hours- provided the batteries are 100% discharged
- EverGo is an extremely quiet device producing only 43dBA
- The portable oxygen concentrator delivers optimum oxygen therapy at altitudes up to 8,000 feet
- The device features many important alarms, such a signaling when battery is low (at 17 minutes left), no breath detected alarm after 2 minutes, oxygen purity alarm at 83% & alarm for high breath rate