INOGEN G2 PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR
The best Pulse Dose Portable Oxygen Concentrator- Portable oxygen concentrators give patients the freedom of movement and peace of mind they need while getting oxygen therapy. The Inogen One G2 is a revolutionary POC with plenty of useful and efficient features that help delivering the best oxygen therapy for patients with breathing difficulties.
- Extremely powerful portable oxygen concentrator
- Lightweight & quiet to provide maximum comfort during use- only 7.0 pounds (3.5 kg)
- The best device for active oxygen therapy patients
- With double battery, the device functions for up to 8 hours
- 5 convenient Flow Settings
Patients looking for the best mobility and freedom should definitely consider the Inogen One G2 portable oxygen concentrator. Designed with a sleek frame that looks extremely stylish, patients can now forget about the frustration of having to carry around bulky portable oxygen concentrators.
Inogen One G2: The Pulse Dose Oxygen Delivery System
Pulse Dose Delivery portable oxygen concentrators release oxygen only during the inhalation process. This
automatically means that the constant oxygen flow into the nostrils is not a problem, so dryness of the nose and the throat will be avoided.
The individual health needs of patients differ greatly; this is why it is recommended to talk to your physician
about whether or not such a Pulse Dose Delivery System device would be useful in your case. Many patients prefer the Pulse Dose over the continuous flow devices.
How exactly does Pulse Dose technology work? At the leading edge of each inhalation the patient initiates, an exact burst of oxygen will be delivered by the POC. This oxygen burst is initiated at a high flow rate, to ensure the patient gets enough oxygen into his lungs.
*The Inogen One G2 incorporates innovative Pulse Dose Technology, making the device efficient for continuous use as well. Older Pulse Dose technology concentrators were not designed to be used for therapy during the night.
Inogen One G2 is:
- 40% smaller than traditional POCs
- 25% lighter
- Delivers 20% more oxygen
- Cleared by the FAA for air travel
What’s included in the box
- Inogen One G2 portable oxygen concentrator
- Inogen One G2 -12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery- providing 4 hours of use
- The Inogen One G2 Universal Power Supply- get unlimited supply of therapeutic oxygen by plugging in the device to either AC or DC power supply
- Carry bag + cart- for greater mobility, the device comes with a specially designed carry bag with shoulder straps and a cart on wheels
With Inogen One G2 patients can enjoy a smooth operation and very low noise levels at only 37 Decibels.
The operation of the device is simple and straightforward. Inogen One G2 is equipped with an easy to read LCD display
The manufacturer offers 3 years limited warranty for each Inogen One G2 product.
Five flow settings are available (1 to 5) & Pulse Dose Delivery System
Patients can choose between batteries that last 4 hours or 8 hours (single Lithium Ion battery or Double lithium Ion battery).