3B Medical has recently launched a CPAP & accessories cleaner that uses UV light to clean and disinfect these personal items. The cleaner allows you to introduce the mask or the water humidifier chamber into the cleaner’s drawer and within 5 minutes the Lumin perfectly disinfects the items. The Lumin is also perfect for disinfecting […]
3B Medical has recently launched a CPAP & accessories cleaner that uses UV light to clean and disinfect these personal items. The cleaner allows you to introduce the mask or the water humidifier chamber into the cleaner’s drawer and within 5 minutes the Lumin perfectly disinfects the items. The Lumin is also perfect for disinfecting other personal hygiene items such as the nebulizer, a hearing aid, or kid’s toys and accessories.
- A quick & safe cleaning method for your CPAP & accessories
- Kills 99% of the bacteria, viruses, and fungus that might be present on the surface of your mask or water chamber
- Much safer and more effective sanitation methods than the harsh chemical-based cleaning methods
- No replacement items needed- other types of sanitizers require a filter or accessory changes after a period of time
- User-friendly & stylish design- blends nicely into any environment
Efficient UV Light Sanitizes Safely your Equipment
The Lumin CPAP cleaner uses safe UV light to get rid of all the pathogens and bacteria that are present on the items you place into the cleaner’s drawer. UV light is a widely used sanitation method in hospital environments and sterile places. The UV light is the safest alternative to other disinfection methods that involve high hazard chemicals. In order to ensure maximum safety, the Lumin will shut off automatically whenever the drawer is opened- in order to protect against exposure to UV light.
Sanitation process takes only 5 minutes
The Lumin CPAP cleaner will efficiently sanitize all your required items within 5 minutes. When you take them out of the drawer, you can immediately use them. There is no need to allow the items to dry, or wait half an hour until you can safely use your equipment. When the cleaner signals the end of the sanitation cycle, simply take out your items from the tray and enjoy high-quality therapy at any moment.
Sanitizing Non-CPAP Items
The best thing about the Lumin is that you can use it to sanitize other items than your CPAP equipment- a toothbrush, a hearing aid, your dentures or a child’s toy. You can use the sanitizer to disinfect any required item that safely fits into the drawer of the cleaner. Using your sanitizer on a regular basis will ensure that you or your family members use personal hygiene items that are free from harmful pathogens.
Literally, no maintenance needed
Most of the similar cleaners on the market will require regular maintenance and some replacement parts. This means you need to continually invest in your device, but the Lumin requires none of these. You only have to make a one-time investment – the cost of the device- and that’s it. There is no need to buy spare filters, or change bulbs with the Lumin CPAP cleaner.
Main Product Specifications
The Lumin CPAP cleaner weighs about 5.5lbs and its measurements are 12.25”L x 8.5”W x 7.75H. As you can easily note, the cleaner will fit nicely on your nightstand or in the bathroom. You can place it anywhere, as it takes up little space and it has an unobtrusive design making it blend well with any ambiance.
Environmental conditions for the Lumin CPAP cleaner:
- Storage temperature: 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating temperatures: 20 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity levels: up to 93% non-condensing
- It is important to keep in mind that the sanitizer cannot remove dirt and debris from the surface of your items. It will kill all the bacteria and fungi residing on the surface, but you need to manually clean the debris from the surface of your mask, water chamber, etc.
- Lumin sanitizes the surface of the items – this means the sanitizer cannot disinfect the insides of your tubing system for example. It will also not sanitize the insides of your nasal pillows. You need to clean/sanitize these items manually because the Lumin will disinfect them only on the outer surface
- The tray inside the Lumin CPAP cleaner is aluminum coated. Whenever this tray requires cleaning, you just need to carefully wipe it with a soft damp cloth to remove any dirt particles from its surface. Never use harsh chemicals such as abrasive detergents to clean the tray or the outer body of the Lumin. Always use a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use the Lumin near water sources. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Make sure you will not stack any items on your Lumin device.
- When the drawer is open, you cannot operate the Lumin device. It automatically shuts off the UV light when the drawer is opened
The Lumin sanitizer is a smart investment for anyone who needs to maintain CPAP equipment clean and sanitized. The device comes with an acceptable price tag, it is easy to operate and requires no maintenance whatsoever.