ResMed Quattro Air Review
QuattroAir ResMed masks incorporate latest technology equipment featuring minimalist designs and delivering maximum comfort. The ResMed Quattro Air mask for full face is an extremely popular choice among CPAP users. The mask is 45% lighter than the Mirage masks by the same manufacturer. The mask also features only 4 parts, making it extremely easy to disassemble and maintain clean and sanitized.
Thanks to the advanced SpringAir cushion, the mask ensures a proper and comfortable seal in order to avoid leaks and loud noises. The ultra-lightweight frame and the comfortable cushion allow patients to enjoy a maximum efficient therapy each time.
ResMed Quattro mask best highlights:
- The lightest full face mask with forehead support available on the market
- Includes only 4 parts- easy to disassemble and sanitize.
- Simplified adjustment + SoftEdge headgear
- Patented SpringAir cushion technology helps reducing pressure on the face while ensuring a high-performance seal
- Simple. Quiet. Highly dependable mask
- Helps to ensure patients get a restful night of sleep
This resmed Quattro air review will disclose to you even more features and details about this amazing mask. For example, the mask weighs only 3.3 ounces, being 45% lighter than other masks. Convenience, comfort and the best fit represent core features of this revolutionary design. Cleaning and maintenance is incredibly easy, thanks to the 4-part assembly.
Superior comfort is further supported by resmed Quattro air cushion with SpringAir technology. The adjustment and stability are ensured by the flex-wing forehead support. Thanks to this feature, there is no need for additional forehead pads. The SoftEdge headgear improves patient comfort and reduces facial irritation.
The circular diffuse ventilation system ensures that the exhaled air is directed away from the patient and his bed partner. The vent diffuse system is equipped with tiny holes being placed around the resmed Quattro air elbow. Therefore, noise is reduced at a minimum ensuring a restful night of sleep for both the patient and the bed partner.
Patients also do not have to pull off the tubing, thanks to the one piece elbow assembly technology. This elbow is fitted with a swivel and also an anti-asphyxia valve which has tabs on each side. The patient only needs to press these tabs and the mask will gently detach from the tubing system.
Quattro Air Full Face Mask + Headgear- what’s included in the box: a mask frame, the SpringAir technology cushion, the elbow and the headgear.
- Minimalist design
- Extremely easy to use and maintain
- Lightweight frame system
- Flex-Wig forehead support + SpringAir Dual wall cushion system
- Quick release elbow system
- Diffused venting
Main Product specifications:
- Cushion and frame are made of high-quality Silicone Elastomer and Nylon
- Elbow system is made of Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Elastomer, and Silicone Elastomer
- Headgear made of Nylon / Lycra and Polyurethane Foam
- Therapy pressure range provided: 3 to 40 cm
Sizing & Fitting Quattro Air Full Face Mask
The manufacturer has some clear recommendations regarding sizing of the Quattro Air Full Face Mask. According to ResMed the Quattro Air has the exact same sizing values as the Quattro Air Full Face mask. Therefore, if you wear the Medium Quattro original mask, you should choose the Medium Quattro Air mask as well.
However, there are some sizing differences between the Quattro Air mask and the Quattro FX full face mask. In case you wear a Small sized Quattro FX ask, you should choose one size larger Quattro Air Mask. For example, wearing a Quattro FX in Small size, should have you choose the Quattro Air Medium size.
Cleaning and maintenance of your Quattro Air full face mask: It is highly recommended to disassemble and clean your mask every single day. Check out the instruction manual to learn about the resmed Quattro air mask parts, and disassemble it accordingly. The mask has only 4 parts, so taking it apart should be very easy. You should always wash the headgear by hand, using a mild soap or detergent. Never use harsh chemicals, and never put the headgear in the dryer. Allow the headgear to flat dry instead on a clean towel for example.
Fitting your Quattro Air full face mask:
- Depress the side tabs on the elbow of your mask in order to remove the elbow system
- Make sure to attach the headgear and the upper headgear hooks. Look for the hooks at the forehead support
- Each side of the lower strap of the headgear needs to have a loop done. Next, attach the strap and the Velcro together
- Align the flex-wing support for the forehead, then align the headgear over the back of your head
- Ensure the mask is held in place by adjusting the straps
- Lower headgear straps should be hooked over lower headgear hooks. You can find these hooks on the frame at the bottom side
- Don’t forget to adjust the tension that you can find at the lower + upper headgear straps
- Now attach the elbow to the mask
- Attach the machine hose to the elbow
ResMed Quattro Air for Her:
The ResMed Quattro Air for Her is actually the lightest full face mask available on the market, specifically designed for the finer facial features of a woman. The mask weighs only 3.3 ounces and it is up to 45% lighter than other masks in the same range. With only 4 parts, the mask is extremely easy to disassemble and maintain clean.
- Flex-wing forehead support- quick and easy adjustments and maximum stability and comfort. No need for forehead pads
- Diffuse ventilation system- the circular diffuse vent system ensures a quiet and restful night of sleep. The exhaled air is gently redirected away from the face of the patient
- Headgear with SoftEdge technology- improved comfort thanks to the rolled edge fabric design which helps reducing facial irritations and marks
- ResMed Quattro Air for Her is available in 3 different sizes: Xtra-Small, Small and Medium
- Headgear included with mask. The mask is also irritating Latex free.