Here are the topc choices for CPAP masks in 2020.
This is a selection of the best CPAP masks as rated by users and experts in the field for 2020:
This a light and compact full face mask featuring InfinitySeal technology. The mask is proven to fit comfortably the facial features of 97% of patients. The Infinity silicone cushion is extremely comfortable, yet highly durable. Thanks to this technology, the oxygen therapy performs perfectly even at the highest pressure settings. Patients who struggle with feelings of claustrophobia will find this mask ideal because it offers a clear line of vision. Users can efficiently watch TV or read while wearing this full face mask.
You can choose between 3 different interchangeable cushion sizes-small, medium and large- simply select the one that offers the best seal and the one which feels most comfortable to wear. The Infinity cushion has variable thickness, thus offering even more comfort but also maximum stability. Regardless of the facial type or structure, the Infinity Seal loops ensure a highly efficient seal. The nasal bridge is soft and smooth, so there will be no discomfort, irritation or creases forming while wearing this mask. The mask also has a flexible frame and integrated padding, which means the mask can adapt easily to different facial shapes.
In order to ensure the best comfort and stability, InfinitySeal has been designed with variable thickness. This helps with better adaptation to the unique facial structure of each user. Therefore, you can rest assured that you will enjoy the best and most comfortable seal and mask fit even from the first use.
- InfinitySeal loops will ensure a highly efficient seal. The loops will also ensure the best seal while using therapy at the highest pressures
- Very soft and comfortable nasal bridge- you do not have to worry anymore about discomfort or irritations at the nasal bridge. The mal bridge is designed to be extremely soft and comfortable, thus reducing red marks and irritations in this area
- Frosted silicone cushion- this will ensure the most comfortable seal in the nasal area
- The best compliance and support is ensured by the contoured chin area. Even during movement, you will enjoy a secure seal and a comfortable fit
ResMed AirFt N20 is a highly adaptive nasal pillows mask with innovative technology InfintySeal cushion. The cushion fits perfectly all facial features, providing a secure seal during therapy. This mask represents the ideal solution for patients looking for minimalistic design masks that are non-obtrusive and offer a secure seal and a clear field of vision. The mask comes with a flexible frame that follows the natural curve of your facial structure. The headgear is made of ultra-soft plush with integrated padding for added comfort.
Thanks to the highly flexible headgear and the silicone InfintySeal cushion, the mask follows naturally head movement. Red marks, irritations and creases are non-existent thanks to the smooth and flexible texture of the mask. The mask is fitted with magnetic clips for quick-release whenever needed. The face side of the frame features smooth and comfortable padding which adds to the comfort feeling of the patient during sleep. Thanks to all these comfort features, even beginner users become quickly compliant with therapy. The quick release elbow allows patients to disconnect the mask from the tubing system without having to actually remove the mask.
ResMed N20 Nasal Mask top highlights:
Magnetic clips– these help guiding the headgear to the frame with one single click. You can adjust the headgear every time with great precision thanks to the magnetic clips
Plush headgear– extremely soft and comfortable feature which also adds stability to the mask and headgear. The interior side of the frame is designed with a soft padding, and this flexible frame will sit right beneath the eyes while adapting to all facial features seamlessly.
Unobstructed field of vision– ResMed N20 allows patients to enjoy a clear field of vision. They can comfortably watch TV, or read while wearing the mask and enjoying required therapy.
ResMed N20 Nasal Mask is the outstanding result of almost 3 decades of high standard research in design and implementation. Patients who want to enjoy more freedom of movement, unparalleled comfort, and the best fit should definitely consider this low profile nasal mask for their therapy.
This is an incredible light and comfortable nasal pillows mask made with woven mesh technology. AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask is up to 50% lighter than other masks in the same range. The dual wall technology helps to disperse air very gently into the nostrils. According to the manufacturer, this is the quietest mask they have released until now on the market.
The mask is made of only 3 parts, being incredibly light, flexible and well-fitting to the greatest majority of facial features. The QuietAir woven mesh vent technology highly promotes patient compliance and makes the mask incredibly quiet. Patients looking for a restful night of sleep should consider the ResMed P10 Nasal Pillows Mask. According to a clinical study run by ResMed, patients fitted with the P10 nasal pillows mask slept 40 minutes longer on average each day than patients wearing other types of masks. This study highly reflects the mask’s advanced technology which makes the mask quiet, ultra-comfortable and promoting patient acceptance. When you purchase the ResMed P10 nasal mask, his is what you will get in the box: small/medium/large nasal pillows so that you can choose the one that best suits you, headgear, short tube, mask frame, and 2 headgear clips.
When you purchase ResMed P10 Nasal Pillows Mask, this is what is included in the box: Small, Medium and Large Nasal Pillows, headgear, short tubing, mask headgear and 2 headgear clips. As you can note, the package includes different sizes of nasal pillows so that you can find the right fit from the first try.
– Short mask Tube length: 15”
– Stretchable headgear length: 19.25”
– Headgear width: .75”
– Latex Free product- safe for use by people with Latex allergies
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows mask is compatible with any CPAP or BiPAP machine. You do not need any special adaptors, because the AirFit connects easily to any CPAP tubing.
It is important to mention that the AirFit P10 nasal pillows are replaceable, and you can also replace the headgear if needed. AirFit P10 can be very easily disassembled for cleaning purposes. Thanks to the low profile of the mask, it represents the ideal solution even for side sleepers.
Philips DreamWare takes CPAP therapy comfort to the next level. The design of this mask allows patients to move around freely and sleep in the position that they wish. The tubing swivel is positioned at the top of the head, and this allows for a much greater freedom of movement. DreamWare is equipped with comfortable gel pillows, while the frame can be fitted with both gel pillows and nasal cushions.
- Light, flexible and ultra-soft silicone frame
- Patients can easily watch TV or read because the mask offers an open field of vision
- No more pressure points or comfort problems- patients can switch between gel + nasal pillows as they wish
- Sleep in any position you like- on your stomach, your back or side
- No more discomfort at the bridge of the nose
DreamWare is an extremely versatile CPAP therapy mask, with interchangeable pillows. The package includes the following: Medium mask frame, soft fabric wraps, the headgear and three sizes of pillows (small, medium and large nasal pillows) so that you can choose the ones that fit best.
Philips Respironics DreamWear enters a new level when it comes to mask comfort. The intuitive frame of the mask can accommodate both nasal cushions and gel pillows. Users can easily switch between these features depending on their requirements and needs. DreamWear guarantees an open field of vision, so that patients can easily watch TV, read or work while enjoying required therapy.
According to genuine patients reviews and statistics, DreamWear is an incredibly light, comfortable and compliant mask. Removing, cleaning or replacing the mask parts is also extremely easy. Freedom of movement throughout the night is guaranteed by the top-of-head tube connection that rotates as the patient moves.
- No more red marks and irritations
- Easy switch between gel and nasal pillows
- Unobstructed vision
- Highly stable mask
- Comfortable and soft silicone frame
- Package includes: Medium size mask frame, fabric wraps, headgear and Small, Medium and Large Gel Pillows
- Frame sizes: Small 19 inches in length, Medium 20 inches in length and Large 22 inches in length
Respironics DreamWear Gel Pillow mask is compatible with any CPAP or BiPAP machine. There is no need for special adapters. The DreamWear connects simply to any CPAP Tube.
The DreamWear under nose nasal mask comes with a tube-like headgear, delivering the air directly to the nasal cushion. The mask is available with 4 different sizes of silicone type nasal cushions. These cushions provide the ideal fit, being extremely comfortable and soft. The mask works with all types of tubing systems and any CPAP or BiPAP machine. The manufacturer even offers a 30-day mask guarantee.
This is a unique type of under the nose nasal mask that allows for a clear field of vision and great freedom of movement during sleep. The unique design of the mask allows patients to enjoy required CPAP therapy, yet without having to insert anything into the nostrils; the cushions sit comfortably and securely at the base of the nostrils.
- The CPAP tubing stays away from the face in order to offer great freedom of movement all night long
- Patients can sleep in any position they wish without restrictions- on their side, on their back or stomach
- Easily read a book or watch TV
- Maximum comfort and stability all throughout required therapy
- What’s included in the box: a medium mask frame, fabric wraps, the headgear and 4 different sizes of cushions
This mask comes with some revolutionary design implementations. The mask works with any CPAP or BiPAP of your choice, and also works with all types of tubing. This is a truly unique under the nose mask, which directs the airflow right through the frame in order to offer patients the best comfort during sleep.
– One single mask that gives you the comfort, stability and reliability of the nasal pillow masks
– No more red marks, irritations or discomfort within the nostrils or at the bridge of the nose
– Soft and comfortable touch ensured by the silicone framer and the fabric wraps
– Extremely comfortable, yet minimalistic headgear
The MED or Medium mask frame is designed to fit comfortably most facial structures. However, the mask is also available in SM (or Small) and LG (or Large) sizes.
Philips DreamWear is considered a nasal mask. However, the cushion part of the mask will sit comfortably under the nose and it will not cover the mouth. The mask does not have nasal cannulas that need to be inserted into the nostrils. Therefore, you can enjoy the benefits of a nasal pillows mask, but without the discomfort or the irritations caused by pillows.
Amara by Philips Respironics is a full face CPAP mask which is lightweight and following a minimalistic design. The mask provides patients with an incredibly soft and comfortable yet secure seal all throughout required therapy. The mask will not cause any irritations, red marks or skin creases thanks to the soft and modular design of the entire mask.
Amara full face mask is an extremely quiet mask and a minimal contact design. Patients looking for stylish, lightweight and minimalistic mask will surely like AmaraView by Philips Respironics. Other features:
- Universal frame system
- Quiet exhalation
- No pressure pints
- Short tube + fast disconnect
- No forehead assembly
Included in the package: mask frame, mask cushion, headgear, short mask tube, and headgear clips
Amara View Top Highlights:
- Extremely quiet exhalation design
- Several size cushions included that you can choose from- find the right fit from the first try
- Minimal contact mask design- no more irritations and red marks
- Unobstructed field of vision- watch TV, read comfortably while in bed enjoying required therapy
- No more pressure points- wake up feeling and looking refreshed
- Short tubing with fast and easy disconnect system
- Lightweight tube system
Philips Respironics Amara View is compatible with any CPAP or BiPAP machine. The connection of the CPAP machine to the mask is done through any standard CPAP tubing. This is considered a full face mask, and the cushions cover the tip of the nose and the mouth. The entire design of the mask is much narrower than a standard full face mask. Both the Amara View headgear and the cushions are replaceable. You can also switch to a larger/smaller cushion to find the perfect fit.
Available replacement parts include: Respironics Amara View Replacement Cushion, Amara View replacement headgear, headgear clips for the Amara View full face mask, or the Amara View Quick Release short tube system.
The Brevida nasal pillow mask is designed to be extremely comfortable, and easy to wear during the day or night. The mask comes with inflatable nasal pillows, so that each user can find the perfect fit effortlessly. Each nasal pillow AirPillow has a side support in order to reduce the risk of deflating. Brevida comes with a flexible and ultra-soft headgear made of comfortable material, and the entire design of the mask is a minimalistic one.
The headgear is easily adjustable with the help of Velcro straps. The tubing is short and slim and it extends from the mask frame having a swivel right at the bottom.
Some of the key highlights include:
- Diffuser filter is washable
- Ultra quiet diffuser- air will not vent towards the bed partner
- AirPillow nasal pillows providing a secure seal and fit- no nasal irritations
- 2 different pillow sizes included within the package – extra small/ small & medium/large pillows
- Minimal pressure on the nostrils- the mask is designed so as to provide a perfect seal even when worn loosely
- Adjustable headgear to find the best fit
AirPillow nasal pillows are designed for the ultimate comfort. These can be worn in a much looser style than regular nasal pillows, yet still ensuring proper seal and the best stability. Thanks to the innovative design, less pressure is put on the nostrils area. The air enters the pillow and the AirPillow will inflate providing the best seal in and around the nasal area. The side supports will hinder the dislodging of the seal while you sleep. The pillow will inflate easily and provide a gentle yet extremely secure seal.
Brevida is considered a nasal pillows mask. The pillow needs to be inserted only slightly into the nostrils, and the mask will not cover the mouth. The mask has a minimalistic and lightweight overall design.
What’s included in the box: a mask frame, 2 different AirPillow sizes, headgear + headgear clips, mask tube + swivel and 2 quiet mask diffusers.
Many patients like to have fully functional, reliable and comfortable full face masks going with their CPAP therapy. Simplus is such a technologically advanced full face mask with a minimal frame design that allows good freedom of movement thanks to its rotating swivel. The ErgoForm headgear composes of both stretch and non-stretch parts which offer structure and reliable support. The headgear is fully breathable, and it allows for maximum freedom of movement of the head while you sleep. The RollFit seal is auto-adjusting and providing a secure yet comfortable seal.
- RollFit seal- no pressure points or irritation at the bridge of the nose
- Easy Frame- lightweight, flexible and comfortable
- Open field of vision- read or watch TV while enjoying required therapy
- Advanced Air Diffuser- ultra-quiet diffusing
- What’s included in the package the mask frame, the headgear, and the cushions
Available replacement parts for the Simplus Full Face Mask:
– Replacement Cushion for the mask- including only the cushion, without any additional parts. Check the user manual of the mask and ensure you replace the cushions as instructed at regular intervals
– Replacement Headgear for the Simplus Full Face Mask- including the headgear with headgear clips and the buckle. Replace the headgear in case of any sign of damage.
Simplus Full Face mask works with any CPAP or BiPAP machine. The mask connects easily to any standard CPAP tube, without the need of an adaptor. Simplus is a revolutionary full face mask that combines perfect comfort, reliable seal and ease of use.
This is the newest CPAP mask on the market that has been announced just a few months ago. The biggest advantage of this mask is that it’s extremely flexible and doesn’t bother you when you sleep. It’s especially good for side sleepers as there is no tubing or other parts that get in your way. You can sleep on your back or on your stomach with no discomfort at all. The mask itself adheres to the face with the “DreamPort” stickers. They prevent the mask from moving and don’t allow any air leakage. This makes the mask extremely quiet and you and your partner can enjoy a good night sleep.
Here are the top benefits of Bleep Dreamport CPAP mask:
- Minimalistic design – you can use it freely during the day or during the night
- No need to shave! – this mask is extremely useful for patients with facial hair
- No headgear required – the “Dreamports” can be applied within a few seconds and you’re good to go
- Comfort and silence – the mask is extremely quiet compared to other brands
Patients looking for a minimalistic style mask that is also extremely comfortable and efficient will find Bleep DreamPort the ideal solution. The mask uses only high-quality medical grade adhesive tape and strips that help to hold the mask in the right position. Thanks to these seals, the need for a headgear is completely eliminated. No more red marks and irritations are present, because there is no rigid headgear existent.
The fact that there is no headgear available helps patients with claustrophobia comply better with required therapy. Thanks to its high-quality design, you can also enjoy therapy without any leaks. The mask has an overall disposable design, which also means that bacteria and virus issues are kept away.
When you purchase the mask, this is what is included: Bleep DreamWay interface with 10” hose and connector, Bleep DreamPorts (32 pack enough for 16 nights of use!) and a detailed instruction guide.
The Bleep DreamPreps – Witch Hazel facial pads represent special cleaning wipes. These will help you eliminate any facial oils and dirt from your face. Patients need to properly cleanse their face before using the adhesive strips. If oils and dirt are not properly cleansed, the strips may not adhere properly and this will compromise the quality of your therapy.
If you have had any experience with these masks and want to share your thoughts please do it in the comments section below.