SoClean 2 Product Review 2017
Cleaning your CPAP machine on a regular basis is of utmost importance. By cleaning it regularly, you will ensure your CPAP device operates at maximum efficiency for a much longer time. If you read a few genuine soclean 2 cpap cleaner and sanitizing machine reviews, you will see how beneficial it is to sanitize your CPAP frequently. With such a sanitizing machine you can maintain your device not only clean but also bacteria free and well maintained. It’s a well-known fact that dirty CPAP machines can easily make patients feel uncomortable.
The SoClean sanitizing unit basically uses a cleaning process based on activated oxygen. Throughout the sanitizing process, mold, bacteria and viruses are efficiently eliminated from your device. The use of such a sanitizing machine is extremely quick and simple: you just need to place your CPAP mask into the chamber, shut the lid and then the cleaning process starts automatically. Within minutes, all the germs will be annihilated and you can enjoy a clean and fresh CPAP therapy. The soclean resmed setup is very simple, you just need to follow the instructions in the manual.
SoClean 2 CPAP Sanitizing machine
You do not have to disassemble your CPAP mask before inserting it into the sanitizing machine. Simply disconnect your mask from the device and put it into the chamber of SoClean. Some of the outstanding features of SoClean 2 Sanitizing machine:
- Ensures extremely quick and easy cleaning process
- Has a compact and stylish design
- You can use SoClean in order to clean your CPAP mask, the tubing system, your headgear and even the water chamber of the humidifier
Does soclean really work? Yes, it definitely works wonders on sanitizing your CPAP accessories. Enjoy clean and bacteria-free CPAP therapy with sanitized accessories any time. There are many genuine reviews available online that you can read and you will see how happy customers talk about the SoClean sanitizing machine. Up to 99% of the patients highly trust this sanitizing machine!
Benefits that speak in favor of using the SoClean 2 Sanitizer system:
- It truly protects your health. You will enjoy clean and virus/bacteria free CPAP therapy
- Annihilates up to 99.99% of viruses, mold & bacteria residing inside you tubing/ mask system
- All mask types compatible with the machine
- The sanitizer does not use water or harsh chemicals to thoroughly cleanse and sanitize your CPAP equipment
- Automated cleaning and sanitizing process
- Complete sanitizing process. Hassle free.
SoClean 2 Portable Sanitizing Machine
SoClean2 Go basically uses the same powerful sanitizing process as the SoClean sanitizer. SoClean2Go represent the best choice for frequent travelers. You can take your stylish and compact sanitizing machine with you anywhere you go. This is also the first portable CPAP equipment sanitizing machine that is portable.
- Fits anywhere
- Highly efficient sanitizing process while you are on the go
- Portable battery operated system
- Maintain your CPAP highly hygienic while you are away from home
Is soclean covered by insurance? Well, it depends, you’ll have to check with your insurer if your policy covers in part or in full this sanitizing system.
SoClean 2 Go sanitizing system operates using 8 AA type batteries. Therefore, the system ensures a fully wire-free sanitation experience of your CPAP equipment. Also, the machine helps eliminating up to 99.9% of all germs, bacteria, viruses and mold that might reside inside your mask and tubing system for example. The portable sanitizer weighs merely 1 pound, so it can be easily carried around wherever you travel.
- Use SoClean 2 Go to clean your water reservoir, hose and mask
- No water or harsh chemicals are used during the process
- When you take out your accessories these will be 100% dry and ready for your next use
- You can fit into the chamber the nasal pillow masks or even the full face masks
- What’s in the box: stylish sanitizing bag, one bottle of pre-wash (before first use), the cartridge filter, check valve assembly and 8 AA type batteries to operate the machine
SoClean Sanitizer machine available accessories
There are many so clean accessories available that you can choose from. Let’s check out some of the most popular accessories that you can purchase for your sanitizer system:
SoClean Hose Adapter for ResMed S9 – Heated Climate Line Tube–
This is a heated hose adapter that will help you ensure your ResMed S9 hose will operate properly during the time your CPAP system is connected to the sanitizer. This adapter is compatible with all SoClean sanitizer types, and the adapter connects the ResMed S9 to the SoClean sanitizer system without problems. Please keep in mind you might need this type of adapter only in the case that you own a ResMed S9 with a heated hose system.
SoClean Neutralizing Pre-Wash – you will need this neutralizing pre-wash before the initial setup. The wash does not contain any fragrances, it soap and dye free. Use the pre-wash to manually clean your CPAP equipment before you insert it into the sanitizing machine. This process will ensure you eliminate thoroughly any odors from your equipment. You are also welcome to read at least one soclean cpap cleaner review to see how beneficial the pre-wash is for your CPAP equipment.
Cartridge Filter Kit– This is a kit containing a replacement check valve and one replacement filter compatible with your SoClean sanitizer system. It is important to mention that you should replace your check valve and filter at least every 6 months.
SoClean Hose Adapter for Respironics DreamStation + Sytem One– You will need this adapter in order to use your SoClean Sanitizing machine with a Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP or System One CPAP.
Soclean adapter for ResMed AirSense 10 – use this heated hose adapter in order to ensure that your AirSense 10 heated hose will keep functioning even while your CPAP is connected to the SoClean CPAP sanitizer system. You can purchase all these helpful accessories online.