Here’s what you can expect from the new version of one of the most popular CPAP cleaners in the world!
Virtuclean 2.0 is a digital CPAP cleaning and disinfecting equipment. This is an automatic sanitizer provided by Virtuox. According to users, this is one of the best choices when it comes to disinfecting and cleaning machines for your CPAP equipment. It is a revolutionary sanitizer that is perfect for daily use. The unit helps to maintain your important CPAP equipment always clean and ready for use. It kills 99.9% of the germs, bacteria, and viruses that reside inside the tubing or the mask of your CPAP. This way, you can get rid fast and efficient of any viruses that may cause health risks.
The 2.0 model comes with an intuitive design. It features an LCD screen, a timer that helps you keep track of the sanitation process, several reminder alarms that are customizable and also a bag that you will use for the sanitation process. Within packaging, you will also receive a standard adapter. In order to reduce the scent of ozone, this item also includes a filter.
It is important to mention that Virtuclean 2.0 uses only naturally activated oxygen in order to perfectly clean and disinfect your CPAP equipment. Besides viruses and bacteria, the Virtuclean 2.0 will also efficiently fight any mold residues that might be present within parts of your equipment. Mold is extremely dangerous, and it can accumulate inside parts of your CPAP especially if you are using a humidification system with your CPAP.
Using the Virtuclean 2.0 is a much better choice than cleaning your equipment using only soap and water. With this sanitizer, you can rest assured that all parts are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly, and you will not have to allow drying time for the tubing, the mask or any other parts. You just simply take out your CPAP components dry and ready for the next usage. Virtuclean 2.0 weighs merely ½ pounds, so it represents the perfect choice for frequent travelers. Simply take it with you in your carry-on luggage and use it conveniently wherever you go. This way, you can get peace of mind that your CPAP is perfectly clean and disinfected regardless of where you need to travel and for how long.
- The ideal travel CPAP disinfection machine
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to use with innovative features
- Perfect not only for travel, but also for homecare. Takes up little space
- Sanitize fast and efficient your hose, mask and water chamber
- 24-month warranty
New & Improved features of Virtuclean 2.0
Virtuclean 2.0 now comes with a new design, a stylish storage bag and also a practical countdown timer. Virtuclean 2.0 allows for a one-step, automatic cleaning process. You just have to press tart and the unit will clean and disinfect your equipment.
- Total times cleansed last week counter- especially useful if you want to keep a clear track of the number of times you usually disinfect your equipment on a weekly basis
- Total times used- counter- this should give you an idea of how many times you already used your cleaner since the purchase
- Reminder to clean feature- great feature, reminding you when it is time to clean the sanitizer itself. In order to perform accurately and efficiently, you should clean the machine at regular intervals
- Battery charge meter- time left until total discharge. This will help you understand for how long you can still use your machine without charging
Virtuclean 2.0 is an extremely quiet machine. It will not disturb anyone, and you can use it discreetly in your hotel room or your bathroom. It also comes with a unique and stylish spherical design, with a non-medical look.
Virtuclean 2.0 vs. SoClean 2 and Lumin comparison chart
- Virtuclean 2.0 sizes: 4.5” x 1.7” while Lumin is 12.25” x 8.5” x 7.75. The SoClean 2 sizes: 11” x 11” x 13”. As you can easily note, VirtuClean 2.0 is remarkably smaller than the more voluminous Lumin and SoClean 2 cleaners
- Weight- VirtuClean weighs only .45lbs, while SoClean 2 weighs 5.6 lbs. and Lumin weighs 5.5 lbs. While both Lumin and SoClean 2 represent ideal choices for homecare, only the VirtuClean 2 is a truly outstanding option for travel use, because it is lightweight and compact.
- Power- VirtuClean 2.0 operates through rechargeable batteries, while both Lumin and SoClean 2 need to be plugged into the wall. If you need to enjoy clean and disinfected CPAP equipment while camping for example, being away from a power source VirtuClean 2.0 is the most sustainable solution
- Noise levels- Only VirtuClean 2.0 and the Lumin cleaner are quiet, while SoClean 2 has a louder motor
- Filter replacement- you do not need to replace filters for the Lumin cleaner, but for the SoClean 2 you need to replace filters every six months and the cost is about $30. However, VirtuClean 2.0 requires a filter replacement every 6 months, but the cost is only $9.99.
- There is no need for pre-wash of the equipment when using the VirtuClean 2.0. However, if you use the SoClean 2, you need to pre-wash equipment before inserting it into the drawer. This might be a time-consuming task, especially if you are looking to save as much time as possible on cleaning and maintaining your CPAP equipment.
- VirtuClean 2.0 is the only device with a countdown timer. SoClean 2 and Lumin do not have such a feature.
- Regarding cleaning technologies, SoClean 2 and VirtuClean 2.0 use activated oxygen or Ozone in order to perform the disinfection. On the other hand, Lumin uses the power of UV light to cleanse the equipment.
Many patients have a standard cleaner for home use, such as the SoClean. This allows them to also clean/disinfect the machine. Besides having a standard cleaner, most consider it important to invest in a travel friendly, small and compact cleaner such as VirtuClean 2.0. Then, many patients do not like to use their larger sized cleaner each time, but they prefer to use the VirtuClean 2.0 quite often even at home.
If you have any questions about this CPAP cleaner don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section below.