Just in time for the holidays, purchase
the AirMini with SetUp Kit and Mask for $899.00 a $100.00 off our
HumidX | HumidX Plus System
- HumidX and HumidX Plus are waterless humidification systems
compatible with the AirMini CPAP by ResMed. These portable
humidification systems are designed with a technology called
HME- Heat & Moisture exchanger technology. For the most
comfortable and efficient humidification during oxygen therapy,
HumidX and HumidX Plus represent the best solutions.
The HumidX humidification is the standard solution suitable for all
sleep environments and climate conditions.
The HumidX Plus is a more advanced solution, highly optimized for
high altitude environments, and suitable even for very dry climate
conditions. For example, HumidX Plus represents the best solution
for use in an aircraft where the air humidity levels are quite low.
- Small & compact waterless humidifiers
- No washing needed
- Replacement required every 30 days
- Available in 3-pack or 6-pack
*Please keep in mind that HumidX and HumidX Plus are compatible
only with the AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 for AirMini units.
When using the HumidX or HumidX Plus waterless humidifiers,
please keep in mind the following:
- In order to humidify the airflow, HumidX will use ambient
moisture and the moisture from your breath to deliver optimum
- HumidX is a disposable accessory, and for optimum treatment
at all times you should replace it every 30 days
- Remember that HumidX is only compatible with the Nasal mask
AirFit N20 & N20 for Her and the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows for
AirMini. You cannot use HumidX with a full face mask.
The AirMini Mount System
The stylish AirMini Mount System by ResMed allows you to secure
your CPAP to certain points such as: to the bedside table, to the
frame of the bed, to the wall, or even to the seat pocket on an
Please keep in mind, the AirMini Mount System cannot be worn.
Always purchase genuine parts and accessories for your CPAP machine,
from trusted sellers.
- Mattress module for the Mount System- use this module in
order to attach your AirMini to the side of your bed (between
the mattress and the frame of the bed)
- Hook Module- you can use this module in order to hang the
AirMini CPAP to the seat pocket on an airplane, to the bed rails
or the bedside table.
- Wall Module- use this module in order to mount the AirMini
CPAP to a wall easily and quickly.
Dimensions: 87mm H x 107mm W x 42mmD
Design Life: 12 months
AirFit Masks compatible with your AirMini
The AirFit 20 series by ResMed are compatible with your AirMini
machine. Every face has unique anatomical features, and this is why
ResMed fitted the F20 mask series with the most adaptive cushion
possible. The InfinitySeal cushion helps accommodating all facial
types and structures, and helps providing maximum comfort and secure
seal during sleep.
The AirFit20 series comprises the Full Face AirFit F20 and the
Nasal Pillows mask AirFit N20.
- Best for patients who generally breathe through their mouth
- Delivers perfect seal, comfort and efficiency across all
types of pressures
- Allows for a clear field of vision. Patients can enjoy
reading or watching TV without any field obstructions while
wearing the mask.
- Best for those who breathe through their nose while sleeping
- The mask gently moves with you during your sleep. Ideal
solution for restless sleepers
- InfinitySeal cushion technology – the most adaptive
technology patented by ResMed
AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows
- Allows for a clear field of vision
- Quiet and extra light mask compatible with the AirMini
- Easy and quick adjustment thanks to the split-trap headgear
- Ideal solution for nasal breathers
Each AirMini machine is designed to work with the AirMini App.
The application allows you to make therapy setting changes and
control your entire therapy right from the screen of your mobile
device. All you have to do is download the application to your smart
device. As a next step you need to pair your smart device with the
AirMini machine via Bluetooth wireless technology. Now you can fully
enjoy controlling your machine comfort and therapy settings from
your mobile device.
- Receive daily therapy score each morning on your mobile
- 30-day therapy history easily accessible
- Manage fully your therapy right from your mobile phone
- Check usage hours and metrics such as events per hour
- The AirMini App records your sleep activity
- Allows you to analyze certain aspects of your treatment
- Free download at the App Store or Google Play
The AirMini App can easily become your personal sleep therapy
assistant, and you can control every aspect of your therapy with a
few slides on your screen. Start and Stop therapy with AirMini from
your smart device. You can also get access to daily health
statistics based on usage hours, events per hour or mask seal
performance. The App also allows you to adjust your comfort
settings, so that you can enjoy the best therapy experience at all
AirFit P10 for AirMini
The AirFit P10 is a nasal pillow mask, which paired with the
AirMini CPAP unit make up the world’s smallest and lightest CPAP
therapy system. The AirFit P10 has been designed exclusively for the
AirMini, and it is an extremely compact mask which allows for a
clear field of vision. With its minimalistic design and high
performance, the AirFit P10 is the ideal solution for nose
Its 3-piece design allows for very easy cleaning, maintenance and
disassembly. In order to help patients fit their mask rapidly, the
nasal pillows are color coded and left-right orientation coded.
Users can also move around without compromising the seal of the
- When purchasing the mask, you will receive 3 different sized
- Always fit your new mask according to the instructions in
- Never tangle or twist the headgear of the mask
- To ensure optimum mask performance, the manufacturer
recommends replacing the cushion every 6 months, the Tubing
every 6 months and the headgear every 12 months