Airtouch F20 Full Face Mask
Comfort is the most important ingredient of a good night’s sleep.
This is why, ResMed brings on the market one of the most comfortable
and efficient CPAP masks- the AirTouch F20.
AirTouch F20 is equipped with an UltraSoft memory foam cushion which
is capable of adapting to the unique anatomical features of each
patient. The revolutionary AirTouch mask guarantees a personalized
fit and a highly comfortable therapy.
- Mask fits 98% of patients
- Delivers a breathable seal across the widest range of
- Adaptive memory foam – reduces skin irritation and facial
markings. This also ensures a more comfortable sleep and a fresh
and rested wake-up in the morning
AirFit F20 top features
- High quality Plush headgear – provides softness and maximum
- Flexible mask frame- sits comfortably under the eyes area
and adapts to the different facial features of individual
patients. The frame features integrated padding for added
softness. The AirTouch F20 mask by ResMed is
compatible with Infinity Seal cushions by ResMed
- Features the softest memory foam cushion – this is the
softest ever cushion designed by ResMed. It has been designed
with outstanding comfort and stability in mind
- Quick adjustment thanks to the magnetic clips- the clips
help guiding the headgear to the frame with one single movement.
Reduces mask fitting time considerably
- Diffused ventilation system- helps dispensing the air and
moistening the airflow for added therapy comfort
release elbow helps patients disconnect fast from the tubing
(for example, when getting up during the night)
- AirTouch F20 for Her- an ultra-comfortable mask developed
specifically for women
Quick Fitting Guide for AirTouch F20
- Before fitting the mask, you need to make sure the magnetic
clips that can be found on the lower straps are unclipped. In
case they are clipped, make sure to detach them (twist and pull
away from frame)
- Now pull the headgear over the head, ensuring the ResMed
logo faces outwards
- The lower straps must be located below the ears of the
patient. Next, bring together the magnetic clips and ensure they
connect with the corresponding clips that can be found on the
- Adjusting the mask for comfort and stability- simply adjust
the fastening straps located on the upper straps. Adjust these
straps until you feel the frame sits comfortably and stable.
Next, reattach the frame tabs and repeat the adjustment steps
with the lower straps.
- After you connect the air tubing to the elbow on the frame,
you need to click the elbow that you can find in the front of
the mask. As a last step, you simply need to start your CPAP
machine and enjoy the therapy.
*AirTouch F20 for Her- patients with longer hair should feed
their hair through the back of the headgear for added comfort.
AirTouch F20- The softest CPAP mask ever designed
Being comfortable during CPAP therapy is indeed a priority.
Getting therapy compliant with an unfitting, unstable or tight mask
is almost impossible. This is why ResMed has come up with an
ultra-adjustable, exceptional quality, soft and comfortable mask-
the AirTouch F20 and AirTouch F20 for Her.
- Comfortable mask
- Personalized fit
- Ensures a good night’s sleep regardless of prescribed
The cushion of the AirTouch F20 mask is made of ultra-soft memory
foam. The memory foam ensures a breathable seal, a personalized fit
and a light feeling. Patients can maintain their cushion clean by
simply wiping it with a damp cloth. ResMed also highly recommends
replacing the cushion at regular intervals in order to enjoy same
quality of therapy every time you need to use the CPAP. Regular
replacement of mask parts is extremely important for the AirTouch
- Revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft memory foam cushion
- AirTouch For Her- featuring beautiful lavender accents &
smaller sizes to fit the facial anatomy of women in general
- Ensures light & breathable fit across all therapeutic
- AirTouch F20 frame is compatible with the AirFit F20
InfinitySeal cushion by ResMed
- Magnetic clips guiding the headgear into the frame
- Quick-release elbow for fast disconnect of the mask from
tubing, without having to take off the mask
It is recommended by ResMed that the cushion on the
AirTouch F20 be changed every 30 days.