Virtuclean 2.0 cpap and Mask cleaner
A CPAP Cleaner that doesn't Take up You Entire
The VirtuCLEAN CPAP Cleaner automatically
cleans your CPAP or Bi-Level Machine using Ozone, also known as
activated oxygen, in only 30 minutes. Simply connect
your CPAP or BiLevel machine to the VirtuCLEAN, turn it on , and
walk away. In this 30 minute time frame VirtuCLEAN kills 99%
of disease causing pathogens such as mold, bacteria and viruses that
grow in the CPAP mask, hose and water chamber.
The VirtuCLEAN measures only 4.5" L x
1.7", taking up very little night stand space and can
easily be transported anywhere. Instead of having to worry
about an electric outlet or the voltage the VirtuCLEAN
runs on a rechargable lithium ion battery with a 10 year life. Each
charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before
requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or
through an AC outlet using the USB adapter.
VirtuCLEAN Product Features:
- Automatic Cleaning
- Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes
- Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
- Small and portable, weighs only 8 ounces
- Ultra quiet
- Uses Ozone to disinfect
- Battery life, 10 years
- Charging time only 2 hours
- Requires no maintenance like other devices
- 24 month warranty
What's Included in VirtuCLEAN Box:
- VirtuCLEAN 2.0 CPAP Cleaner
- USB Cable to charge VirtuCLEAN from any Computer or other
- Wall plug to connect to USB cable
- Travel Bag/Mask Compartment
How To Use the VirtuCLEAN:
The VirtuCLEAN 2.0 is a ONE-STEP process
- Step 1: Disconnect your CPAP tubing from your CPAP machine.
- Step 2: Disconnect your CPAP tubing from your CPAP mask.
- Step 3: Place your CPAP mask into your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag.
- Step 4: Remove your humidifier chamber from your CPAP
machine and empty the water.
- Step 5: Place your humidifier chamber into your VirtuCLEAN
- Step 6: Zip the VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag closed.
- Step 7: Connect the end of your CPAP tubing that was
connected to your CPAP machine to your VirtuCLEAN 2.0 bag as
- Step 8: Connect the end of your CPAP tubing that was
connected to your CPAP
- Step 9: Press the power button.
- Step 10: The device will now display your compliance data
and utilization data and then start the cleaning cycle.
- Step 11: The device will now start to run and display the
remaining time for the cleaning cycle.
- Step 12: Once the cleaning cycle has ended, reattached your
CPAP equipment to your mask and machine. Then place the
humidifier chamber back into your CPAP machine and replace the
water in it.
- The VirtuClean 2.0 comes with a filter attached to the bag.
Too insert the filter remove the blue film from the top of the
filter and insert it into the top of the bag.
- There is a clear protective film on the top of the screen
that should be removed prior to use.
As you can see from the graph below the Virtuclean is the best CPAP cleaner on the market. It's superior to all other competitors in the cpap cleaning industry. Buy the Virtuclean CPAP cleaner today!
Get the VirtuClean 2.0 User Manual
VirtuClean 2.0 Instructional video: